The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nursing Education comprises of the theoretical and informal preparing furnished to medical attendants with the reason to set them up for their obligations as nursing care experts. This instruction is given to nursing understudies by experienced attendants and other therapeutic experts who have qualified or experienced for instructive errands. Most nations offer medical caretaker instruction courses that can be pertinent to general nursing or to specific ranges including psychological wellness nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. Courses prompting independent enlistment as a medical attendant, normally most recent four years. Medical attendant instruction likewise gives post-capability courses in expert subjects inside nursing.
- Track 1-1Teaching Strategies in Nursing Education
- Track 1-2International Nursing Education
- Track 1-3Use of New Technology in Nursing Education
- Track 1-4Online Nursing Programs
- Track 1-5NCLEX & NNAAP exam
Nursing management consists of the performance of the leadership functions of governance and decision-making within organizations employing nurses. It includes processes common to all management like planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling. It is common for registered nurses to seek additional education to earn a Master of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Nursing Practice to prepare for leadership roles within nursing. Management positions increasingly require candidates to hold an advanced degree in nursing.
- Track 2-1Innovations & reforms in Nursing Management
- Track 2-2Human Resource Management
- Track 2-3Nursing Outcome Study
- Track 2-4Professional Career Development of Clinical Nurses
- Track 2-5Health Policy Study
Nursing practice is right granted by a state to protect those who need nursing care. The guidelines of the NPA and its rules provide safe parameters to work, as well as protect patients from unsafe nursing and unprofessional practice. Nursing practice information, advisories and guidelines are provided by the BRN to ensure continuous communication of competency standards to consumers, registered nurses, advanced practice nurses, employers, educators, and other regulators. As the scope of nursing practice changes and grows, this information also changes. The principles of nursing practice describe what everyone, from staff to patients, can expect from nursing.
- Track 3-1Recent Innovations in Nursing Practice
- Track 3-2Innovations in Patient Care
- Track 3-3License Practice Nursing (LPN)
- Track 3-4Acute & Critic Care
- Track 3-5Advanced Nursing Practice
Nursing is one of the essential areas of medicinal services, concentrated on caring people, families, and groups so they may accomplish, keep up, or recoup ideal wellbeing and personal satisfaction. Medical attendants might be separated from other medicinal services suppliers on their way to deal with understanding consideration, preparing, and extent of training. Medical caretakers home in numerous claims to fame with varying levels of remedy expert. In the after-war time frame, nurture instruction has experienced a procedure of enhancement towards cutting edge and concentrated qualifications, and huge numbers of the conventional controls and supplier parts are evolving. Different types of nursing are: Registered nurse (RN), Licensed practical nurse (LPN), Travel nurse, Nurse practitioner (NP), Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse, Medical-surgical nurse, Emergency room nurse, Operating room (OR) nurse, Home health nurse, Post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) nurse.
- Track 4-1Community Health Nursing
- Track 4-2Disaster Nursing
- Track 4-3Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 4-4Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-5Patient Safety Nursing
- Track 4-6Transitional Care Nursing
- Track 4-7Holistic Nursing
- Track 4-8Dental Care Nursing
- Track 4-9Forensic Nursing
- Track 4-10Community Health Nursing
- Track 4-11Nephrology Nursing
- Track 4-12Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 4-13Palliative Care Nursing
- Track 4-14Nursing Informatics
- Track 4-15Neuroscience Nursing
- Track 4-16Veterinary Nursing
Nurses play a variety of roles and functions. They provide care of patient before, during, and afteIt is one of the branch of the nursing process which is based on clinical judgment about an individual or family’s experiences to actual or potential health problems. It is done as per the basis of data obtained during the assessment. The actual diagnosis discovers the problem present at time of assessment, whereas a medical diagnosis identifies the disorder. r the treatment, and this is called as Perioperative Nursing. It is a unique nursing area wherein a nurse works as a team member for health care professionals.
- Track 5-1Nursing Process
- Track 5-2Clinical Judgment
- Track 5-3Nursing Assessment
- Track 5-4Medical Diagnosis
- Track 5-5Nursing Care Plans
Actual diagnosis represents the problem at the time of the nursing assessment. It is based on the available associated signs and symptoms. Risk diagnosis is a clinical judgment that the problem may be there or not. Wellness diagnosis is the human responses to site if wellness in an individual or family. Syndrome diagnosis deals with a cluster of other diagnoses.
- Track 6-1Actual
- Track 6-2Risk
- Track 6-3Wellness
- Track 6-4Syndrome
- Track 6-5Associated Signs & Symptoms
Nursing has a place with that works with patients who encounter the evil impacts of various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular therapeutic guardians or cardiovascular medical attendants cure those conditions, for instance, temperamental angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary course disorder, congestive heart dissatisfaction, myocardial dead tissue and heart dysrhythmia under the supervision of a cardiologist. Heart therapeutic medical attendant specialists have the genuine work to do in essential condition. They are set up for different practice go, including coronary thought units (CCU), heart catheterization, genuine patient thought units (ICU), working theaters, cardiovascular recuperation centers, cardiovascular thought center clinical investigation, cardiovascular surgery wards, cardiovascular concentrated thought units (CVICU), and cardiovascular remedial wards.
- Track 7-1Cardiology Electrophysiology
- Track 7-2Cardiac Pacemaker
- Track 7-3Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 7-4Cardiomegaly (Enlarged Heart)
- Track 7-5Ischemic Heart Disease
Legal Nursing is the medical department, based on the legal authorization which provides license to nursing practice according to state and federal laws. In legal nursing, there are mainly six ethical principles that arise continually for the nurses who works in the correctional setting with respect for persons Beneficence, No maleficence, Justice, Veracity, Fidelity. They usually do their job in legal issues by recording the professional problems and figured out the medical etymology by consulting them personally.
- Track 8-1Health Care Laws
- Track 8-2Ethical Issues in Legal Nursing
- Track 8-3Medical Practice & Linked Life Insurance
- Track 8-4Role of Legal Nursing
- Track 8-5Nurse Anesthetist
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends people is under pediatric care up to the age of 21. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician, or pediatrician. The word pediatrics and its cognates mean "healer of children”. Pediatricians work both in hospitals, particularly those working in its specialized subfields such as neonatology, and as primary care physicians.
- Track 9-1General Pediatrics
- Track 9-2Pre-Term Birth Complications & Neonatal Intensive Care
- Track 9-3Pediatric Allergy & Respiratory Disorders
- Track 9-4Pediatric Immunology & Infectious Diseases
- Track 9-5Pediatric Emergencies & Trauma Treatment
A surgical nurse is specialized in perioperative care provided to surgical patients before, during, and after surgery. There are different kinds of surgical nurse, and surgical nursing as a career can be very demanding. Compensation in this field varies, depending on where a nurse works. Some surgical nurses make salaries in the same figure that of those of doctors. Surgical nurses may practice in different types of surgery. General surgery, vascular surgery, Colo-rectal surgery, Surgical Oncology, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery.
- Track 10-1General Surgery & its Specialties
- Track 10-2Plastic Surgery
- Track 10-3Ophthalmic Surgery
- Track 10-4Oral Surgery
- Track 10-5Advancements in Surgery
Critical Care Nursing research to provide an international interdisciplinary forum for the publication and exchange of research findings aims to promote excellence of care to critically ill patients by specialist nurses and their professional colleagues. Delirium in critically ill patients a common multifactorial disorder is associated with various negative outcomes. In the emergency state, the patients are treated by trauma nurses and they handle urgent situations where the cause of injury or disease isn't yet known. The Emergency nurses are endowed with specific skills, knowledge and attribute to provide care to critically ill or unstable patients and their families. The modification of professional nursing knowledge, skills in nursing, health and both emotional and urgent needs of disaster victims is called Disaster Nursing. Complementary Health Practitioners play an important role in the Acute and Critical Care Setting.
- Track 11-1Acute Renal Failure & Hemofiltration
- Track 11-2Acute Respiratory Failure & Ventilation
- Track 11-3Trauma Nursing
- Track 11-4Accidents & Emergency Nursing
- Track 11-5Brain Death, Organ Donation & Transplantation
Medical education is education related to the practice of being a medical practitioner; either the initial training to become a physician, additional training thereafter or training to become a Physician Assistant. Medicinal teaching and preparing changes significantly over the world. medical indications enlightening strategies have been used in therapeutic teaching, which is a dynamic zone of inculcative examination. Medicine rehabilitation also alluded to as physiatrist, is a therapeutic claim to fame concerned with determination, assessment, and administration of persons of all ages with physical and/or subjective debilitation and crippling. Biomedical examination is all in all basically kenned as solution exploration. It is the crucial examination, connected exploration, or translational examination directed to profit and backing the advancement collection of learnedness in the field of drug. A noteworthy sort of restorative exploration is clinical examination, which is recognized by the involution of patients. Drug licit is the branch of medication that arrangements with the use of medicinal learnedness to licit issues and licit procedures. Licit solution is withal called measurable prescription. A medico legal may be occupied with licit medication while a legal advisor with indistinguishable intrigues is verbally communicated to be in medicinal law. Solution science the science and workmanship managing the support of wellbeing and the repugnance, reduction, or cure of malady, the branch of drug concerned with the nonsurgical treatment of sickness.
- Track 12-1Medicine Science
- Track 12-2Medicine Education
- Track 12-3Medicine Rehabilitation
- Track 12-4Medicine Research
- Track 12-5Medicine Legal
New technology can be as intimidating for nurses as it sometimes is for patients, so appropriate training and system design is vital for success. As technology is adapted into more health care settings, it may eventually be used in new, unexpected ways, or bring to light new possibilities that can improve nursing practice and health care even further. Besides from requiring new skills to understand and operate them correctly, these new technologies require nurses to have top critical-thinking, decision-making, and leadership skills to support the maximum benefits to their practice as well as patients.
- Track 13-1Wireless Communication Systems
- Track 13-2Real-Time Location Services
- Track 13-3Wireless Patient Monitoring
- Track 13-4Smart TVs
- Track 13-5Point of Care Technology
Nurse midwives function as primary healthcare providers for women and most often provide medical care for relatively healthy women, whose health and births are considered uncomplicated and not "high risk," as well as their neonates. Often, women with high risk pregnancies can receive the benefits of midwifery care from a nurse midwife in collaboration with a physician. Nurse midwives may work closely or in collaboration, with an obstetrician & gynecologist, who provides consultation and/or assistance to patients who develop complications or have complex medical histories or disease(s). Nurse midwives practice in hospitals and private practice medical clinics and may also deliver babies in birthing centers and attend at-home births. Some work with academic institutions as professors. They can prescribe medications, treatments, medical devices, therapeutic and diagnostic measures. Nurse midwives can provide medical care to women from puberty through menopause, including care for their newborn (neonatology), antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and nonsurgical gynecological care, in some cases, nurse midwives may also provide care to the male partner, in areas of sexually transmitted diseases and reproductive, of their female patients. Currently 2% of nurse-midwives are men. There are 37 midwifery associations in Canada.
- Track 14-1Health Care Ethics
- Track 14-2Womenâ€™s Reproductive Health Care
- Track 14-3Ambulatory Care for Women
- Track 14-4Midwifery Care: Labor, Birth & New Born
- Track 14-5Physiotherapy Nurse
Nursing informatics is the Virtue that consolidates nursing science with numerous information administration and diagnostic sciences to classify, illustrate, maintain, and disseminate data, intelligence, awareness, and foresight in nursing practice. This backing is skillful through the use of intelligence format, intelligence development, and intelligence automation.
- Track 15-1Information Science to Enhance Quality of Nursing Practice
- Track 15-2Science of Nursing
- Track 15-3Health Care-Associated Costs Reduced
- Track 15-4Handheld Digital Devices
- Track 15-5Computer Technology
The travel nurse is a term generally used to indicate the nursing shortage. They can travel from different places to another to avoid the shortage of nurses. They are generally working in hospitals and clinics and they are temporary arrangements to avoid shortages. They need a special training as they deal with patients of different regions.
- Track 16-1Travel Nursing Agencies
- Track 16-2International Travel nurse
- Track 16-3Travel Nursing Companies
- Track 16-4Injuries in Nurses due to Occupation & its Management
- Track 16-5Trauma Travel Nursing
It is recognized by hyperglycemia or dangerously high blood sugar level, may occur due to either by not enough secretion of insulin or may be the development of insulin resistance by cells.
- Track 17-1Imbalanced Nutrition Less Than Body Requirements
- Track 17-2Fluid Volume Deficit
- Track 17-3Impaired Skin Integrity
- Track 17-4Activity Intolerance
- Track 17-5High Risk of Injury
Patients who have undergone for the treatment of cancer or currently have an untreated cancer can develop a risk for infection called Neutropenia. Risk for infections linked to compromised host defenses are secondary to insufficient leukocytes and radiation therapy acts as evidence by neutrophil count <500.
- Track 18-1Anticipatory Grieving
- Track 18-2Situational Low Self-Esteem
- Track 18-3Acute Pain
- Track 18-4Altered Nutrition
- Track 18-5Risk for Fluid Volume Deficit
Anemia is a condition wherein a decrease in the red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood is seen, which vary by age, sex, altitude, etc. There are several types and classifications of anemia. When it is on the initial stage, the symptoms are generally vague and may include feeling tired, weakness, shortness of breath, whereas when it is at higher stages, it often has greater symptoms, which may include confusion, feeling like one is going to pass out, loss of consciousness, or increased thirst.
- Track 19-1Inadequate Secondary Defenses
- Track 19-2Changes in Nutrition
- Track 19-3Changes in Tissue Perfusion
- Track 19-4Constipation
- Track 19-5High Risk to Skin Integrity
This association is basically a professional organization of nurses, founded in 1982 for the purpose of standardizing the nursing terminology. The association generates researches, disseminates and refines the nomenclature, criteria, and taxonomy of the diagnosis. Then, in 2002, it relaunched itself as NANDA International, due to it broadening scope of membership.
- Track 20-1Health Promotion
- Track 20-2Nutrition
- Track 20-3Elimination & Exchange
- Track 20-4Activity/Rest
- Track 20-5Perception/Cognition
- Track 20-6Self-Perception
- Track 20-7Role Relationships
- Track 20-8Life Principles
- Track 20-9Comfort
- Track 20-10Development
The present deficiency crested in late 2001 when normal national clinic Registered nurses opening rates were assessed at 13% and clinics reported 126,000 unfilled full-time proportionate Registered nurse’s positions. Albeit national opening rates dropped to an expected 8.5% in late 2005, numerous doctors’ facilities keep on battling with deficiencies of RNs. Indeed, free national arbitrary example studies directed in 2004 and 2005 found that a larger part of Registered nurses (82%), doctors (81%), clinic CEOs (68%), and boss nursing officers (74%) apparent a nursing deficiency in the doctor's facilities where they conceded patients or were utilized.
- Track 21-1Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women & its Management
- Track 21-2Obstetric & Gynecologic Malignancies
- Track 21-3Nursing Care during Child Birth & Pre-Term Birth Prevention
- Track 21-4Orthopedic Nursing
- Track 21-5Endometriosis & its Management during Pregnancy
Anesthesiology, anesthesia or analgesics is the restorative strength that spotlights on perioperative drug and the organization of anesthesia. The American Society of Anesthesiologists characterize anesthesiology as "the act of prescription committed to the alleviation of agony and aggregate care of the surgical patient some time recently, amid and after surgery Intensive care medicine or critical care medicine is a branch of medicine worried about the determination and administration of hazardous conditions that may require refined organ bolster and invasive checking. Patients requiring concentrated care may require bolster for insecurity (hypertension/hypotension), aviation route or respiratory bargain, (for example, ventilator bolster), intense renal disappointment, possibly deadly heart arrhythmias, or the aggregate impacts of numerous organ disappointment, more usually alluded to now as different organ brokenness disorder. They may likewise be conceded for serious/obtrusive observing, for example, the critical hours after significant surgery when esteemed excessively unsteady, making it impossible to exchange to a less seriously checked unit.
- Track 22-1Cardiovascular System
- Track 22-2Central Nervous System
- Track 22-3Endocrine System
- Track 22-4Gastro-Intestinal Tract
- Track 22-5Hematology, Microbiology & Peripheries
Gerontological nursing is the specialty of nursing pertaining to older adults. Gerontological nurses work in collaboration with older adults, their families, and communities to support healthy aging, maximum functioning, and quality of life. The term gerontological nursing, which replaced the term geriatric nursing in the 1970s, is being more consistent with the specialty's broader focus on health and wellness, in addition to illness. Gerontological nursing is important to meet the health needs of an aging population. Due to longer life expectancy and declining fertility rates, the proportion of the population that is considered old is increasing. Between 2000 and 2050, the number of people in the world who are over age 60 is predicted increase from 605 million to 2 billion. The proportion of older adults is already high and continuing to increase in more developed countries. In 2010, seniors (aged 65 and older) made up 13% and 23% of the populations of the US and Japan, respectively. By 2050, these proportions will increase to 21% and 36%.
- Track 23-1Depression & Dementia
- Track 23-2Oral Health in Aging
- Track 23-3Heart Failure
- Track 23-4Medication & Nutrition in Elderly
- Track 23-5Sleep Disorders & Anxiety Management
The Goal of Disaster nursing is ensuring that the highest achievable level of care is delivered through identifying, advocating, and caring for all impacted populations throughout all phases of a disaster event, including active participation in all levels of disaster planning and preparedness. From the work of Florence Nightingale in the Crimean War to the recent care provided by nurses in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and the Asian tsunami of 2004, nurses historically are linked to the provision of care during crises.
- Track 24-1Heath Challenges in the New Century
- Track 24-2Education & Training
- Track 24-3Community Preparedness
- Track 24-4Disaster Response
- Track 24-5Community Resilience
The E-Health and Tele-Medicine and covers the clinical applications of telemedicine and management of electronic health records full spectrum of advances. They offer indispensable tools for home healthcare, remote patient monitoring, disease management, and advances in technology for medical centers, practitioners, and hospitals not only for rural health and battlefield care, but also for nursing home, assisted living facilities, and maritime and aviation settings. A means of applying new low-cost electronic technologies, such as 'web-enabled' transactions, advanced networks and new design approaches, to healthcare delivery e-health includes the use of the internet or other electronic media. Clinical or biomedical research informatics involves the use of informatics in discovery and management of new knowledge relating to health and disease.
- Track 25-1Clinical Applications of Tele-Medicine
- Track 25-2Preventive E-Health Systems
- Track 25-3Telehealth
- Track 25-4E-Health: Cyber Medicine
- Track 25-5Emergency Medicine